Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ecological Intelligence


Link: http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1884779_1884782_1884776,00.html

1. Ecological intelligence is the knowing people have about their carbon foot print. It's when people do more to reduce the amounts they are using and try to find a healthier way for our planet.

2. This project connects with our essential questions because they both have to do with living more sustainable and keeping that idea alive.

3. My ecological intelligence seems pretty average to me. I know what is better for the planet but I don't always act on it. An example of this in my life would be knowing what products are good for he planet so I try to buy those but I don't always.



1 comment:

Victoria A said...

i think you had the highest ecological intelligence of everyone i read. Thats pretty cool.