Wednesday, May 27, 2009

W.E.X.


Meal


"Oh my gosh, this is so freaking good!" I announced to my dad and brother. We were sitting in the center of the sushi place, everything was so neat and remodeled looking. The seats were so full of bounce, and the tables were shiny to the brim. I looked down, staring at the half eaten piece of sushi, while chewing on the other savory half. I felt the salty seaweed slide down my throat, with it traveled the yummy sticky rice covered in soy sauce. It felt as if my taste buds were having a party and were dancing around the back of my tongue. The other half of my sushi was still on my sparkling triangular plate. I picked it up carefully and tossed it into my mouth. My first bite was a loud crunching of cucumber. I felt the cucumber burst into halves between my teeth and the crab ripping to shreds. It was the most memorable piece of sushi I'd ever eaten.




No comments: