Saturday, October 4, 2008

Last Weekend


Last  weekend I went to the Adams Street fair. I saw so many small dogs. They were so cute! I went with me my mom, aunt, brother and cousin. We had such a great time. There were even rides. There was one you went side to side in a ship, then up side down. While there I also bought a Bob Marley bracelet. I love it I wear it everywhere I go now.

Also last weekend I went to PIFA (Pacific Islander Festival Association).  I had so much fun. My dad had a booth there selling shirts and sweaters. I bought a turtle necklace at one of the booths. When I walked around I walked along the thick green grass, and behind the booths there was a sea of shiny silvery water. Anyways my weekend was awesome and I had a really great time relaxing and hanging out with my family.  Oh yea and my dad got me an autographed t-shirt from J Boog (hawaiian singer)! (the people in the picture are the guy who won the surf board and Syosi my old hula teacher[this was last PIFA])

This is my dads clothing website (it has pictures from PIFA): http://tataubrand.com/